Water treatment Potabilisation and desalinization plants
Upgrading and enhancement of the clarification and conditioning plant and related distribution conduits in Megara plant (Italy)
The project includes upgrading and enhancement of the existing clarification and conditioning plant and the distribution network of treated water for industrial use and drinking use. The building of effluent collectors and the distribution network of treated water for industrial use.
The following works were carried out:
- renovation of the clarification/flocculation section;
- restoration of clarified water accumulation basin;
- new lifting station for the conditioning section;
- new pre-treatment line at the conditioning section (clarification-flocculation/softening, pre-oxidation with ozone, neutralization/flocculation and dissolved air flotation);
- restoration of gravity filtration on sand;
- enlargement of the conditioned water basin and new plant for water release to users;
- renovation of sludge treatment line (thickening and mechanical dehydration).
Office of the Delegate Commissioner for Water Emergency – Palermo
Detailed Design, EIA
Cost of works