Information on the processing of personal data of suppliers and consultants
Personal data will be used by Technital S.p.A., which is the data controller for the treatment, in compliance with the personal data protection principles established by the GDPR Regulation 2016/679 and by the applicable national legislation (Legislative Decree 101/2018).
The data will be processed exclusively:
- for the purpose of executing supply/consultancy contracts;
- in fulfillment of the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
- in fulfillment of the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
- for the purpose of any participation in tenders;
- for further purposes necessary for the pursuit of legitimate interests, always in compliance with the interests, rights and fundamental freedoms of the data subject.
2. Types of data being processed
Technital S.p.A. will process, for the purposes described above, only identification data and curricular data.
Sensitive data will not be processed in any way.
Personal data will be processed in both analogue and digital mode.
Technital S.p.A. in the face of a punctual risk analysis, have you implemented security measures? technical and organizational? adequate to protect the rights of data subjects and respect for the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency.
Personnel authorized to process it are educated, informed and trained.
4. Categories of recipients
The data may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of recipients:
- subjects designated as authorized or responsible for the treatment;
- third-party companies or other subjects (as an indication, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, suppliers of administrative and accounting, legal services, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
5. Transfer of data to third countries
Personal data is stored within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that, if it becomes necessary to transfer data to non-EU countries, the transfer will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses envisaged by the European Commission.
6. Storage period
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary for the execution of the supply/consultancy contract and in any case for a period of time not exceeding ten years from the date of closure of the contract.
7. Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- Right to information: the right to receive all information relating to the treatment in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible form (Article 14 of Regulation 679/2016);
- Right of access: the right to request confirmation as to whether or not data is being processed concerning the data subject; in this case the interested party can access the data concerning him; it can also have evidence of the data processing methods (art. 15 of Regulation 679/2016);
- Right to rectification: the right to request the rectification or integration of data concerning the interested party, if inaccurate (Article 16 of Regulation 679/2016);
- Right of cancellation: the right of the interested party to request that his data be canceled (Article 17 of Regulation 679/2016);
- Right to limitation: the right of the interested party to limit the processing of his data in the event of inaccuracies, disputes or as an alternative measure to cancellation (art. 18 of Regulation 679/2016);
- Right to object: the right of the interested party to object at any time to the processing of his data (Article 21 of Regulation 679/2016);
- Right of portability: the right of the interested party to request to receive his data or to have them transmitted to another holder indicated by him (Article 20 of Regulation 679/2016).
The personal data controller is Technital S.p.A., VAT number 05139031008.