Information on the processing of personal data provided through spontaneous application
art. 13 D.Lgs. 196/2003 and Regulation (Eu) 2016/679
By filling out the application form in www.technital.net/work-with-us, you provide your personal data in order to be included in the list of professionals eligible for working with Technital S.p.A..
Before doing that, in line with the above mentioned regulation on personal data protection, Technital S.p.A. invites you to carefully read the following information, which clearly describes how the Organization processes your personal data, so that you can consciously decide whether to accept or decline the processing of your data.
1. Minimum age
To apply, you must have already turned 16.
Your data will be deleted if, during checks, your age is less than sixteen.
2. Purposes of data processing
Technital S.p.A. collects your personal data for the sole purpose of knowing if your professional profile is in line with the organizational needs of the Company, in the event of your inclusion in our staff.
That’s why we invite you to enter essentially identifying and curricular data and to refrain from providing data belonging to special categories (see # 4).
3. Modalities of data processing
The candidate shall guarantee that the data match reality (Technital SpA reserves the right to remove inaccurate, incomplete or outdated data).
You are also invited to periodically resubmit your personal data, also considering that your personal data will be kept for a period not-longer than the retention time (see # 7).
4. Special categories of personal data
The candidate must not provide any data belonging to special categories (i.e. data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person's sex life or sexual orientation), which are not relevant to the purposes set out in # 1.
With regard to the particular data of disabled workers, in application of the current legislation (Italian law 69/99) the candidate shall not provide information on the pathology, but shall only indicate the possession of the requirements.
5. Data circulation area
Your data will be processed by the least possible number of people, exclusively internal to Technital S.p.A. and specifically authorized, who need to access them as involved in the recruitment process. The said staff are appropriately trained to protect your data, in order to avoid losses, destruction, unauthorized access or unauthorized processing of the data.
Your data will not be shared outside the Organization, published or made available/consulted by unauthorized parties.
6. Transfer of data to third countries (non-EU)
Your data will not be transferred to third countries without your explicit approval which will be collected time by time.
7. Data retention
The personal data you have provided to us will be kept for a period of two years (retention time) since the last application.
If you want your data to be removed, upon your request Technital S.p.A. will promptly delete them, even before the said two-year term.
To request the cancellation of your data send an email to [email protected] specifying in the subject: “Request of cancellation of personal data” and specifying in the body of the e-mail your personal main details such as at least Name and Surname.
Your data may be deleted even before the said two-year period where there is a legal obligation to cancel them, in case of revocation of consent or in case of opposition to the treatment.
Your data will be deleted if, during checks, your age is less than sixteen (see # 1).
Technital S.p.A. reserves the right to remove the data received from its archive, if the data are found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
8. Rights of the data subject
Regarding the processing of your personal data you have the following rights:
- Right to information: you have the right to receive all the information concerning the treatment in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible way;
- Right to access: you can obtain confirmation on whether your personal data are being processed or not, and, where that is the case, access to your personal data and obtain evidence of the modalities of data processing;
- Right to rectification: you can ask to rectify or supplement the data you have provided, if inaccurate;
- Right to erasure: you can ask for your data to be deleted (see also # 7)
- Right to restriction of processing: you have the right to limit the processing of your data in case of inaccuracies, disputes or as an alternative to cancellation;
- Right to object: you can oppose the processing of your data at any time;
- Right to data portability: you can ask to receive your data or send them to another controller indicated by you.
In addition, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint against the supervisory authority, which in Italy is the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali (www.garanteprivacy.it).
At any time, you may request to exercise the previous rights to Technital S.p.A. by contacting [email protected]
9. Data controller
The data controller is Technital S.p.A. – Via Carlo Cattaneo, 20 – 37121 Verona